Friday, October 5, 2012

Christians Vs Orcs at Connexions


Richard 10.05.12 at 11:15 am
My problem is you, geofffffffffff. It appears that if your comments go into moderation, I find you mewling about being ‘banned’ even before I’ve had chance to see them. You say you’re interested in dialogue, but I haven’t seen much evidence of it. You can say what you like elsewhere, but I’m responsible for what gets posted here, and I’m not under any obligation to post everything that other people write. This is my space. You’re welcome to comment here, but you’ve got up my nose and that doesn’t incline me to towards the ‘approve’ button.
12
geoffff 10.05.12 at 6:37 pm
I think you have got a bull by the tits here Richard as they say around these parts.
I knew that my comment would be in moderation until your morning as it should be. . But I have a political blog with a message and naturally I am going to get my message up before you get up hours away.
That’s the point of having a blog. No offence but you can hardly object to me taking the opportunity to focus on the principal message of the hour.
That the notion that antizionism is a form of antisemitism, let alone the construct that antizionism is the new antisemitism, is so shocking for you that your reflex was to ban me from the thread.
That’s cool. Your rules your space as you say. Honestly I’m not at all offended. On the contrary I’m curious therefore I’m probing.
I know what Peled says. It’s the one state fraud straight off the shelf from the seventies since before the Oslo fraud was hatched.
I think there is an intellectual sleight of hand going on here. I think this is something more dishonest than having your cake and eating it too here.
I think Western trendy liberals want to postulate about the one democratic state where all are equal and free because it allows them to avoid thinking.
It also allows them to continue their endless and bottomless delusion that there is something fundamentally flawed about the most successful human rights and national liberation movements of the century just because it is hated with a vengeance by violent religious fanatics from the Dark Ages who trade in hate for a living .
13
geoffff 10.05.12 at 6:40 pm
Sorry … my comments.
14
Richard 10.05.12 at 7:32 pm
Nonsense. You post what you like, where you like. But when you go around the internet bleating about being “banned”, especially when it isn’t true, I get cheesed off. People who cheese me off don’t make good conversation partners in my experience. And your last couple of comments haven’t helped.
PS I don’t know any “former” Americans.
15
geoffff 10.05.12 at 10:04 pm
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
OK Richard.
Again whatever.
Again thank you for the space for a profoundly different point of view.. Not every one does that when it comes to this subject.
Thank you also for the opportunity to correct an editing error on another thread.
I meant to say “dung cast by an American”
Not dung cast by a former American,
Only orcs throw shit.


Read more: http://theconnexion.net/wp/?p=12938#ixzz28SnWU7ML 
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Share Alike

No comments:

Post a Comment