Joshua Davidovich from the Times of Israel informs us:
French FM Ayrault says the peace conference being planned by France is important as it can help stop the advance of the Islamic State terror group in the region.It is often difficult to know where the anti-Semitic anti-Zionism ends and the stupidity begins.
“France has no vested interest, but is deeply convinced that if we don’t want to let the ideas of the Islamic State group prosper in this region, we must do something,” Ayrault tells reporters.
The French represent around 66 million people, whereas the Jews of Israel represent about one-tenth that number. But I certainly applaud the healthy inclination of French Jews to get the hell out of that country.
I recommend the US, Australia, or Israel.
I do not know what the French obsession is, but I would very much prefer it if they would leave the Jewish people alone.
The European and American peace processes have nothing to do with peace, if history is any guide, which I clearly think that it is.
They don't care about Jewish lives and they most certainly do not care about Israeli Arab lives.
However, their politicians seem very much to care about a form of politics that will see more of us dead.
When the EU and France and Barack Obama continue to seek an imposition upon Israel, without requesting any meaningful concessions from the Arabs, it means more blood.
This is the way that I have described it in recent years:
1) The US and the EU demand negotiations between Israel and the Palestinian Authority.Y'know, my father used to use the expression, "I wouldn't trust that guy as far as I could throw him."
2) The parties agree to talk and then the PA, the US, and the EU demand various concessions from Israel for the great privilege of sitting down with the PA's foremost undertaker.
3) Israel fails to meet all the concessions, thus causing the PA to disdain negotiations, which they never had any intention of concluding to begin with.
4) The PA and the EU and the Obama administration place the blame for failure at Jewish feet.
5) The EU and various European countries announce additional sanctions, thereby essentially joining the anti-Semitic anti-Zionist BDS movement.
6) Jihadis seek to murder Jews.
I think that you get his point.
The Europeans, and the French most particularly, need to stay the hell out of Jewish lives because they are going to try to shove this stuff down our throat until we choke to death on it.
And, needless to say, the EU and Obama are still trying to sell this notion that if only the Jews in Israel would simply give in to their tormentors there would be peace in the world.
If only .02 percent of the world population would comply with the requirements of the Arabs and the EU and the UN and Obama then all would be well.
Netanyahu is correct to tell them to drop dead, but if Israel ends up complying with Euro demands we will see more dead Jews and more dead Arabs.
Thank G-d I live in California.