Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday Column for the Elder

The Elder was kind enough to publish my latest Sunday column entitled, The Failures of Progressive-Left Zionism: Jewish Pioneers.

Here is a tidbit:
lumish1Nonetheless, this Sunday I want to talk about number two, the tendency among western-left Jews to demean and denigrate our friends and family that live in Judea and Samaria. One of the pleasures that I have as a pro-Jewish / pro-Israel blogger and writer is that I get to promote others.

The Jews of the Middle East are a people under siege and we are only now beginning to grapple with the kidnapping of Naftali Frenkel, Gil-Ad Shaer, and Eyal Yifrach.

What I truly resent, however, is the defamation of our fellow Jews in Judea and Samara by progressive-left disapora Jews who blame Arab intransigence on people like my friends Yosef and Melody in Hebron.

No comments:

Post a Comment