Friday, March 22, 2013

Huffington Post Did WHAT????

Doodad

Normally all I care about is how stupid the HuffPo is when it comes to I/P. Then this caught my eye and it explains sooooooooo much. So much indeed.
Summary: Sex with aliens 
Name: David Moye The Huffington Post 
images-1 
Category: General
Email: query-2×59@helpareporter.net
Media Outlet: The Huffington Post
Deadline: 7:00 PM EST – 22 March 
Query:
HuffPost journalist is doing a story about the concept of sex with aliens. Would like to speak with people who’ve had sex with aliens, UFO experts, biological experts who can discuss the potential problems of mating with a foreign species, psychological experts who have studied the phenomenon. 
Requirements:
Looking for people familiar with the phenomenon of sex with aliens, considering all points of view skeptics and believers.
Yep, uh-huh, yep yep yep. Gotta love the first comment:
 For my friends who think HuffPo is just a Liberal mouthpiece. Proof they can do serious journalism!
Evidently several people have replied.......I'm just hopin' it wasn't any one of us or those we know.

4 comments:

  1. Their readers will love this for the "Zod meets ZOG" potential, I'm sure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who once boasted he had sex with an alien over a period of about two months. He picked her up in an inner city bar in Sydney close to a backpackers' hostel. Unfortunately for him she was on a tourist visa and eventually had to go back to Denmark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning, Geoff.

      What is it, just about 9:10 on a Saturday morning in your neck of the planet?

      The sun is beginning to set here in the SF Bay Area and I have to say that I love the onset of the weekend.

      In just a couple of minutes I'm gonna put up my usual Sabbath picture of the pretty lady with the candles.

      You guys are terrific with the sole, lone exception of Stuart!

      ;O)

      I'll be back in some time either later this evening or tomorrow, despite the fact that Saturdays are "No Internet Saturday."

      But I always cheat!

      Delete
    2. I spend two Fridays a month volunteering at JFGP's food pantry, packing and handing out food bags to low-income seniors (and doing more hands-on work for our own Jewish community in one day than certain bloggers do in a year, despite their own comically inflated images of self, and their trash-talking of me).

      So yeah, that.

      I am pro-Stuart, for the record, though... ;)

      Delete