Saturday, October 6, 2012

A Brief Note on Threats of Violence



Mike L.

I think that it is more than reasonable to require that anyone who posts here not make threats of violence toward myself or anyone else who also participates here.

Volleyboy1 has, on at least two occasions that I am aware of, made personal threats toward me.

As the owner of Israel Thrives, I do not believe that I am under any obligation to accommodate any participant who feels free to threaten physical violence against any other participant, including myself.

If the rigidly authoritarian Volleyboy1 wishes to continue his participation here, such as it is, than he will need to apologize to Jay for dragging the guy's reputation through the mud and he will need to apologize to me for these ongoing threats of violence.

Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment